Working With Us
Our team has travelled extensively and with great passion and purpose to bring you firsthand knowledge of what to expect for your own travel. Our agency is part of the world’s finest luxury travel network, Virtuoso, meaning we have access to insider experiences and a wealth of complimentary benefits that are true perks and privileges.
Our mission is to offer a high-touch, full-service planning experience: we assist you from start to finish, saving you time and curating the best possible options for your travel interests, budget, and style. We can book your flights, find the perfect hotel or villa rental, craft the perfect customized itinerary (from safaris to food and wine tours as well as weddings, honeymoons, retreats) or find an escorted tour that works best for you. We also work with a wide range of cruise partners from luxury small yachts or ships, family-friendly ships to expedition cruising experiences and everything in between.
To ensure our advisors are able to dedicate the time required to each of our valued clients, we charge professional planning fees for our time and expertise. Our fees vary depending on several factors including the complexity of travel, personalized service arrangements, and trip duration and start as low as $50 per person.
Our Professional Trip Management Fee is non-refundable, and provides to you:
- Our expertise and knowledge of destinations, air travel, industry suppliers and travel-related necessities like trip insurance, visas and passports, and more
- Our time before, during, and after your journey in research, management, communication, and support
- Best logistical arrangement of flights, sightseeing tours, transfers, and guides
- Personal Relationships – a Virtuoso Advisor has access to the same (and often better) pricing than you can find online, and can secure special perks you cannot get yourself – Our relationships all over the world often result in preferred pricing with amenities, including room upgrades, resort credits and more
- A Personal Touch and Security – You always have a live voice and someone to be your advocate when there are bumps in the road
We do offer a 15-minute complimentary consultation at the start of the planning process so we can learn a bit more about you and your wishes for your trip. Then to move forward we do ask for an upfront fee to know you are committed to working with us before we dedicate our time and efforts to providing you with a number of proposals for your trip. Our planning process progresses to a more detailed consultation to better understand your travel style and desires for this trip and then we provide you with up to 3 initial proposals. We work collaboratively with you to refine your itinerary until it meets your needs. Our care and dedication to your plans continues throughout your travels and after your return.
Why Choose Us?
- Added Value
- Global Network
- Peace of Mind
To get started, please contact us below.